Perfectly situated above the Columbia Valley wetlands, the Springs Course celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2018.
|General Manager||Steve Haggard|
|Golf Pro||Lance Barber|
|Opening Day||April 12th, 2018||Closing Day||October 14th, 2018|
Perfectly situated above the Columbia Valley wetlands, the Springs Course celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2018. Set in the heart of the Village of Radium, the Springs has earned its reputation as one of BC’s premier golf destinations. This championship par 72 course offers go-for-broke par-5s, heroic tee shots over ravines and a timeless quartet of par 3s. Plus, the course is home to Radium’s herd of Bighorn sheep – adding a new dimension to your game.
Power carts, club rentals, practice facilities, CPGA Golf Schools and private lessons, licensed dining, patio, & lounge
- 18 holes $49 to $110
- 9 holes $35 to $61
- Power cart rental: $18.50/person (18 holes), $12/person (9 holes)
- Juniors: $16.50 to $30.00
Visit radiumgolf.ca for more detailed rate information
- Call 1-800-667-6444 or (250) 347-6200 to book a tee time.
- Or book a tee time online.
- A limited number of Springs Course Memberships are available. Contact 250.347.6220.