Mountainside will test all your golfing skills. Enjoy the challenge of ‘The Fairmonster’ – the incredible 600-yard fourth hole.
|General Manager||Peter Smith|
|Golf Pro||Jeremy Johnson|
|Opening Day||April 13th, 2018||Closing Day||October 10th, 2018|
Fairmont Mountainside is your ticket for experiencing all that is great about the mountain golf genre – wonderful views, beautiful conditioning and a riveting collection of golf holes – can be found at Mountainside. This mature, tree-lined layout has been a popular choice in the region for decades. As always, the icing on the cake is a post-round soak in the all natural hot springs pools at the resort. It’s the perfect way to cap off a memorable day of mountain golf.
Mountainside golf course is a Doug Carrick designed course that takes advantage of the mountain landscape, stunning views and is one of the Kootenay Rockies must play golf courses.
CPGA lessons, club rentals, practice area, licensed dining, golf shop
|Spring: April 13 – April 27||$45||$55|
|Summer: April 29 – September 16||$60||$70|
|Autumn: September 17 – October 10||$55||$65|
|Power Cart||$17.50||per person|
|Spring Twilight: April 13 – 27||$30||includes cart|
|Summer Twilight – April 28 – October 11||$40||includes cart|
- Visit fairmonthotsprings.com for more detailed rate information
- Play 45 – $120 all season – one round including cart Riverside, one round including cart Mountainside, one round Creekside Par 3, all within 48 hours! (not available long weekends)
- Customer Appreciation Days Sundays & Thursdays after 1pm – only $50-$55 including cart.
- Kids Golf Free 12 and under (with a paying Adult) all season.
- Call 1-800-663-4979 or 250-345-6514 to book a tee time.
- Or book a tee time online.