‘A river runs through it’ truly describes this spectacular course located near the headwaters of the mighty Columbia River.
|General Manager||Peter Smith|
|Golf Pro||Jeremy Johnson|
|Opening Day||March 24th, 2017||Closing Day||October 29th, 2017|
‘A river runs through it’ is the dominant theme at Riverside, one of the most enjoyable courses to play – and walk! – in the region. Indeed, the fast-flowing Columbia River is always close at hand and this contemporary design is laced with memorable golf holes that showcase the striking nature of this property. With a spacious and well stocked pro shop, restaurant and, of course, the nearby hot springs, Riverside is a one stop shop for a fabulous day of golf.
CPGA lessons, driving range, club rentals, practice area, licensed dining, golf shop
|Spring: March 24 – April 28||$55||$65|
|Summer: April 29 – September 17||$70||$80|
|Autumn: September 18 – October 29||$65||$75|
|Power Cart||$17.50||per person|
|Spring Twilight March-April 28||$40||includes cart|
|Summer Twilight April 29-Oct 29||$50||includes cart|
- Visit fairmonthotsprings.com for more detailed rate information
- Play 45 – $120 all season – one round including cart Riverside, one round including cart Mountainside, one round Creekside Par 3, all within 48 hours! (not available long weekends)
- Customer Appreciation Days Mondays & Wednesdays after 1pm – only $60-$65 including cart.
- Kids Golf Free 12 and under (with a paying Adult) all season.
- Call 1-800-663-4979 or 250-345-6346 to book a tee time.
- Or book a tee time online.