|Opening Day||April 7th, 2017||Closing Day||October 9th, 2017|
The Springs offers exceptional golf in a spectacular setting. The course is consistently rated as one of BC’s top courses and is included in the list of top 59 public courses in Canada. Through careful planning with the original course designer, Les Furber, The Springs will feature three rejuvenated holes ready for the 2015 season. The Springs continues to feature its go-for-broke par-5s, heroic tee shots over ravines and a terrific quartet of par-3s. Accordingly The Springs has earned its reputation as one of Canada’s premier golf destinations with consistent ranking as one of BC’s top courses, and recently included in the list of top 59 public courses in Canada (Score Golf 2013). Your round at this ‘wow’ course is sure to be one to remember.
Ranked #57 public course in Canada by ScoreGolf (2013).
Power carts, club rentals, practice facilities, CPGA Golf Schools and private lessons, licensed dining, patio, & lounge
- 18 holes $49 to $110
- 9 holes $35 to $61
- Power cart rental: $18.50/person (18 holes), $12/person (9 holes)
- Juniors: $16.50 to $27.50
- Visit radiumgolf.ca for more detailed rate information
- Call 1-800-667-6444 or (250) 347-6200 to book a tee time.
- Or book a tee time online.
- A limited number of Springs Course Memberships are available. Contact The Springs Course at 250.347.6220.