The Point at Copper Point
|Opening Day||April 13th, 2018||Closing Day||October 15th, 2018|
The closing hole on The Point Course at Copper Point – a championship layout that has been ‘wowing’ golfers since 2004 – is a sweet risk/reward par-4 over water. It’s a fitting finish on a highly strategic course that will require every club in your bag. A natural, lay-of-the-land route with numerous ‘classic’ elements, such as roughly hewn bunkers and excellent use of existing hills and ravines, the architectural merit of this design warrants play on its own. The Point Course was also the host course in 2013 for the 112th BC Amateur Championship.
Complete with an awesome practice facility, award-winning service, and a beautiful patio restaurant that’s perched high above the action, Copper Point Course is rightfully positioned as one of the best in the Kootenay Rockies.
Electric power carts & pull carts, golf academy with CPGA lessons and driving range, full service clubhouse, licensed dining, golf shop
- Weekdays: $69 to $105 depending on the day and time
- Weekends: $87 to $139 depending on the day and time
- All fees include golf cart, driving range and tax
- Visit copperpointgolf.com for more detailed rate information
- Kids 14 and under golf FREE (with a paying adult) Monday To Thursday (excluding holidays) at The Point Course April to October!
- Call 1-877-418-4653 or (250) 341-3392 to book a tee time.
- Or book a tee time online.
- Your first view of the Purcell Mountains is on #3.
- Don't let the views distract you on hole #4.
- A sweet par 3, hole #7
- Looking west towards the Purcell Mountains along #8, par 4 with an elevated tee box.
- Looking from the clubhouse west towards the Purcell Mountain range along #9.
- #10 is a challenging par 5 hole