The Ridge At Copper Point
|Opening Day||April 6th, 2018||Closing Day||October 15th, 2018|
It’s been said that the only thing ‘short’ about The Ridge Course at Copper Point is the time it takes to play it! Indeed the par-62 Masters Course – which features some of the strongest holes at Copper Point – can often be played in just three hours. The course takes full advantage of the character-filled terrain it’s situated on. The innovative design features full length Par 3 and Par 4 holes that maintain the perfect blend of playability and challenge, appealing to every level of golfer. Impeccably conditioned and exquisitely shaped, the course often takes people by surprise. In fact, with a string of pristine par-3s and super-strong par-4s, you may walk off The Ridge Course wishing it took longer!
Electric power carts & pull carts, golf academy with CPGA lessons and driving range, full service clubhouse, licensed dining, golf shop
- Monday to Thursday $52 to $85 depending on day and time of play
- Friday to Sunday $62 to $97 depending on day and time of play
- All fees include golf cart, driving range and tax
- Visit copperpointgolf.com for more detailed rate information
- Kids 14 and under golf FREE (with a paying adult) on The Ridge Course from April to October!
- Call 1-877-418-4653 or (250) 341-3392 book a tee time.
- Or book a tee time online.