Windermere Valley Golf Course exudes those rare elements of total relaxation and unpretentious golf in a first-rate setting.
|General Manager||Doug Wilfley|
|Golf Pro||Micheal Midyette|
Windermere Valley Golf Course
|Opening Day||April 7th, 2018||Closing Day||October 30th, 2018|
Windermere Valley Golf Course exudes those rare elements of total relaxation and unpretentious golf in a first-rate setting. While Windermere may be shorter than average in length, it’s definitely not short on character or beauty. The picturesque valley location and wonderful conditioning will ensure golfers of all skill levels will have fun. With excellent teaching programs, a fully stocked pro shop, ‘The Grill’ restaurant, and a laid back atmosphere that will definitely win you over, Windermere makes for an enjoyable golf experience for the entire family.
Power carts, licensed dining, club rentals, club storage, club repairs, CPGA lessons, driving range
- $25 (9 holes) weekdays (Monday-Thursday)
- $27 (9 holes) weekends (Friday-Sunday)
- $37 (18 holes) weekdays (Monday-Thursday)
- $39 (18 holes) weekends (Friday-Sunday)
- Twilight Golf – $29 (18 holes) after 4:30pm, excluding weekends
- Book of 10 rounds
- Power carts: $24 (18 holes), $15 (9 holes)
- Juniors: $22 (18 holes), $12 (9 holes)
- Juniors (15 & under) play free when accompanied by paying adult 2-4:30pm (1 to 1 ratio) (long weekends excluded)
- Seasonal memberships available
- We welcome walk-ons
- Visit www.windermerevalleygolfcourse.com for more detailed rate information including 9 hole and driving range fees.
- Buy a book of 10 rounds for just $339 (18 holes anytime)
- Call (250) 342-3004 or book online
- Tee times may be booked anytime